- Color Catalog
- Beauty of Cambria
- Benefits of Cambria
- Safety and Performance
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification
- GREENGUARD for Children and Schools
- Kitchen Countertops
- Bathroom Vanities
- Fireplace Mantels
- Jacuzzi Surrounds
- Custom tables and desks
- Shower surrounds
Discover the warmth and richness that can only be found in natural quartz surfaces – where elegance and beauty meet function and lasting durability. With an endless palette of dazzling colors showcasing the depth and character of natural quartz, you’ll see why more and more homeowners are asking for Cambria by name. Bring your dream kitchen or bath to life today – Discover yourself in Cambria!
- Strength & Durability- Cambria natural quartz surfaces are twice as strong as granite, it's a surface that is truly everlasting.
- Maintenance Free – No sealing, polishing or reconditioning is needed. Simply wash with warm water. It's that simple. Plus, unlike granite, Cambria will resist stains from fruit juices, food coloring, coffee, tea, wine, grape juice, nail polish and felt tip markers.
- Food Safe – Unlike granite, Cambria has been certified by NSF International for use as a food preparation surface. Cambria is non-porous, making cleanup easy and preventing food and moisture from penetrating its surface — the main source of growth for harmful bacteria.
- All Natural – Cambria is created from pure natural quartz, an extremely hard stone crystal mined directly from the earth. In fact, quartz is the hardest non-precious stone that can be found in the earth's surface.
- Everlasting Value – With its beauty and performance advantages over granite, a Cambria kitchen countertop or bathroom vanity will add value to your home.
Today's busy families demand products that stand up to rigorous use. With Cambria, you can be assured of a product that is not only beautiful and elegant, but also strong, durable and safe for food preparation. Discover why more and more homeowners are choosing the only countertop surface that combines the natural beauty of quartz stone with all the functionality you've come to expect
- Is certified by NSF International for both Splash Zone and Food Zone
- Is non-porous, reducing the potential for bacterial growth
- Is as food-safe as a stainless steel countertop
- Resists stains caused by wine, fruit juices, liquid food coloring, tea, nail polish and remover and felt-tip markers
- Is twice as strong as granite
- NEVER needs sealing or refinishing to keep its natural luster
- Is maintenance free – simply wash with warm water
Cambria® Natural Quartz Surfaces has been GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute (GEI) under the GREENGUARD Standard for Low Emitting Products. This certification allows Cambria Natural Quartz Surfaces to be a point contributor in any LEED-certified project in the category of Indoor Environmental Quality.
According to GEI, children are more heavily exposed to environmental toxins than adults. They consume more food, water, and have higher inhalation rates per pound of body weight than adults.1 In an effort to ensure that young children with greater sensitivities are not affected by products negatively impacting air quality, the GEI created the GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certification to test chemical emissions from building products used in schools and daycares.